Monday, December 3, 2007

Barn Raising





I wanted to post a few pictures and explain a little more about the mini barn raising I witnessed over Thanksgiving. Last winter, part of the Snarr's barn collapsed due to the heavy snow. It was going to be a big job to repair, so on the day after Thanksgiving, several men and boys from their Missouri ward came and help rebuild part of the barn. It was absolutely amazing for me to watch...to see it go from nothing to something in just a few hours. I was very intrigued, and we were all thankful for the wonderful help! I didn't actually contribute much (other than keeping the kids occupied), but I did climb up on the rafters and pose for a picture!

2 comments:

Heather said...

SOMETIMES IT'S ALL ABOUT TAKING THE PICTURE!!

Jiles Pfamily said...

j- you are living the life. barn raising on thanksgiving you are a good pioneer!

Regan's 10th Birthday!