Where has the time gone? Eleven years ago today we were married in the Bountiful Temple. Today while we were shopping, Jordan turned to me and said, "So it was a day just like this?" When I asked what she meant, she said, "The day you were married?" Yes, it was a day just like this...but on this day, I made one of the best choices of my life. I love this man with all of my heart...more now than I ever thought possible. Looking forward to many more anniversaries to celebrate together.
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Eleven Years
Where has the time gone? Eleven years ago today we were married in the Bountiful Temple. Today while we were shopping, Jordan turned to me and said, "So it was a day just like this?" When I asked what she meant, she said, "The day you were married?" Yes, it was a day just like this...but on this day, I made one of the best choices of my life. I love this man with all of my heart...more now than I ever thought possible. Looking forward to many more anniversaries to celebrate together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Can it really be true...the Snarr family will actually be buying blue?????? I had my 20 week ultrasound this afternoon. Yes, I am pregnant f...
-
Cole and I arrived home on Friday morning! It has been wonderful, chaotic, exciting and exhausting! We are all doing well and adjusting to o...
-
To Mom: I am thinking of you today. Could it really be possible that you left us 9 years ago? In some ways, it seems like only yesterday...i...
3 comments:
Congrats! Love you guys.
Congratulations!
So wonderful! Happy Anniversary guys! We love your family!
Post a Comment