Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back to School!




This summer went by incredibly quick, and it's hard to believe that the girls are back in school. They had their first day last week and did really well. These pictures are especially for their daddy who is still travelling on business. We miss him a lot!

When I took the girls to school on Thursday morning, I got them all settled in their lines. They were both a little nervous, but mostly excited. Then I had a moment of sadness just knowing that now they are going to be away from me during the day again. Because we travelled so much this summer, I really got used to having them around, and I am really going to miss them. I even had a few tears...until the fussing and whining from the 2 children in the stroller snapped me back to reality! It willl be nice to get some cleaning done and some projects finished. But it's always hard to say good-bye to carefree summer days, especially this year.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Your family is so wonderful!
I had so many of the same feelings! I was so excited for them, but already missed them!
It's going to be a wonderful year!!!
Soccer starts tomorrow and piano in a few weeks! What a blast!

Regan's 10th Birthday!