Monday, November 9, 2009
Pride of the Wapsi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Can it really be true...the Snarr family will actually be buying blue?????? I had my 20 week ultrasound this afternoon. Yes, I am pregnant f...
-
Cole and I arrived home on Friday morning! It has been wonderful, chaotic, exciting and exhausting! We are all doing well and adjusting to o...
-
To Mom: I am thinking of you today. Could it really be possible that you left us 9 years ago? In some ways, it seems like only yesterday...i...
3 comments:
love the pics... the one of Tod and Cole is priceless. I don't think I have ever seen Tod smile that big. ;)
FUN! Great pictures but probably better memories!
What a blast! I love the fall!!!
The girls are such cuties!
And there is nothing like a cutie father-son picture!
Post a Comment