We spent the last couple of weeks in Missouri at the farm, and we truly love this special place. I am so glad that the girls have a place like this to go to and have adventures. Thanks to Grandma Cindy, Grandpa Steve and everyone else for a great time!
Saturday, August 15, 2009
A Special Place
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Can it really be true...the Snarr family will actually be buying blue?????? I had my 20 week ultrasound this afternoon. Yes, I am pregnant f...
-
Cole and I arrived home on Friday morning! It has been wonderful, chaotic, exciting and exhausting! We are all doing well and adjusting to o...
-
To Mom: I am thinking of you today. Could it really be possible that you left us 9 years ago? In some ways, it seems like only yesterday...i...
3 comments:
Gorgeous family! I can't believe that the girls are so big and beautiful! Now, Cole- I just want to eat his cheeks! Cute, cute, cute!
It looks like so much fun! All your girls talk about is true! I love the swimming in the puddle and the pink boots!
But being with Grandpa is so awesome!!!
We are glad you had a blast, but we sure missed you guys!
J talked and talked about this special place. It sounds heavenly, in every sense of the word.
Post a Comment