Saturday, July 11, 2009
Take me out to the ball game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Can it really be true...the Snarr family will actually be buying blue?????? I had my 20 week ultrasound this afternoon. Yes, I am pregnant f...
-
Cole and I arrived home on Friday morning! It has been wonderful, chaotic, exciting and exhausting! We are all doing well and adjusting to o...
-
To Mom: I am thinking of you today. Could it really be possible that you left us 9 years ago? In some ways, it seems like only yesterday...i...
2 comments:
Sounds like it was awesome! The girls couldn't stop talking about it!!! And what a fun place to sit as a family! The pictures are so cute!
Cute cute cute! Your kids are so cute! Cole is getting to be so big.
I sure remember those softball days for me growing up. I loved it. Your girls must be enjoying this great sport. So good to see some pics of your family!
Post a Comment