Friday, September 21, 2007
A New Blog!
So, I've finally made the move...and here is my new blog. I like the layout of this site better and most of my friends use blogspot, so I thought I'd switch over as well. Plus, it seems easier to post pictures and hopefully I can post more often (which probably only matters to me). Hopefully, all of you will still read my blog because I think it is a great way to stay in touch and stay connected!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Can it really be true...the Snarr family will actually be buying blue?????? I had my 20 week ultrasound this afternoon. Yes, I am pregnant f...
-
Cole and I arrived home on Friday morning! It has been wonderful, chaotic, exciting and exhausting! We are all doing well and adjusting to o...
-
To Mom: I am thinking of you today. Could it really be possible that you left us 9 years ago? In some ways, it seems like only yesterday...i...
1 comment:
Yeah! Glad you switched over. I love keeping up with what your cute family is doing! (This is Kendra. I've really got to change my screen name!)
Post a Comment